martes, agosto 02, 2005


Incubus
Wish You Were Here
I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy...happy
I wish you were here
I lay my head into the sand
The sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it
I'm counting UFO'sI signal them with my lighter
And in this moment I am happy...happy
I wish you were here
The world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in
Maybe I should hold with care but my hands are busy in the air

Esta cancion va a todas las chicas que se encuentran en mi vida.

Gracias mis niñas!

4 comentarios:

Condesa_de_Orgaz dijo...

¡De nada TetE!

RaKeLuKy dijo...

Me dare por aludida yo tambien... no hace falta que des las gracias!

Míriam Gómez dijo...

yo también puedo darte las gracias a ti...
smuakis...

" you saw me lost and treating water, I loocked pathetic, I looked as helpless as a stinger without a bee.
But underneathe my presentation, yeah
I kenw the walls werw coming down
and the stones thet feel werw criming away from me...!"

Yeah, incubus x incubus!

Míriam Gómez dijo...

... away from me!